OUR PROJECT TEAMS
Our teams are made up of the best in each area allowing us to tailor solutions for you.
Our teams provide solid professional transportation management, traffic engineering design and transportation planning services to clients in both the public and private sector. Our mission is to provide our clients with the localized service and specialized attention of a small firm while maintaining access to the resources and expertise of a large firm. We are structured to focus on small to medium sized projects, enabling us to manage and produce quality work quickly and cost effectively.
WCEC project managers are well qualified to provide transportation and traffic design and planning services. Collectively we have been involved in managing and/or designing hundreds of public and private projects. We are very familiar with public processes related to design and planning and know how to facilitate and expedite public agency projects. Our staff is equally qualified managing and/or preparing transportation planning studies, having completed numerous small and large scale master plans, corridor studies, transit studies and impact analyses.
Project Managers and Engineering Consultants Wanted
We Are Looking For You
We want the people who love the pursuit of work and reward of success.
If you currently have engineering contracts and/or can develop new contracts, we have the opportunity to increase your bottom line and allow you to focus on your clients instead of company politics and administrative burdens. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are customer/client focused and seeking to greatly reduce the non-productive administrative aspects of your work and are currently working on a contractual basis with clients, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Able to develop, manage and maintain client contracts
- Ability to assume total responsibility from signed contract through to completion of multiple projects
- Provide leadership and direction to subordinates on various sizes of projects
- Effectively manage and schedule all projects on-time and within budget
- In good standing with your current clients and contractual obligations
- The desire to reduce administrative costs – both time and dollars spent
- Verifiable success with contractual work
- The entrepreneurial desire to increase your business through your own abilities
- Ability to read financial statements and understand how to increase your bottom line
- Self-Motivated with the desire to function independently
Although we are a leader in the industry, we are small enough that you will be recognized for the contributions you make within our exciting, stable and dynamic working environment.
This is a pay for performance opportunity that is being offered to only a few individuals with the proper contractual agreements. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity contact us to learn more!
CALL NOW TO TALK TO US
9980 South 300 West. Ste 200, Sandy, UT 84070